Junior is of the frameworks for creating mobile applications. However, before discussing how it is structured and how it works, it would be good to understand what a mobile app development framework is.
Every application that exists requires a fundamental structure in order to operate in a certain environment. This fundamental structure is obtained from a software library, thus acting as the support for building the library. An example of such a framework is junior.
With this understanding, junior is a framework used for creating HTML 5 mobile apps. It used with external libraries such as modernizer, zepto flickable and backbone. Depending on the one used, it produces native-looking mobile apps.
The junior mobile app development framework utilizes Ratchet CSS UI components. It also has the CSS3 transitions that are optimized for mobile performance. Therefore, it is an outstanding mobile app development framework.
Normally, application frameworks serve the purpose of lessening the issues that arise during development of applications. Therefore, the application framework must have a code that will be commonly shared in the application. Junior is known to do this excellently.
As well, it is good to note that in the process of developing an application, the technique remains to be objected-oriented. This means that when the framework is being implemented, the existing classes that easily build more applications.
jQTouch is an application framework primarily used for Webkit browsers. It allows developers to create applications using CSS, HTML and Java Script hence the applications have a native look.
It is a cross platform that supports Android, Web Kit, webOS, iOS and the windows operating systems.
The framework is very easy to customize and to extend. It features a 3D transition which is adjustable through the CSS3, making it one of the most versatile mobile frameworks. Moreover, it comes with flexible themes which can be easily modified by using Compass or Sass.
It also offers amazing facilities such as auto navigation and animations. This enables mobile application developers to play with a wide range of options.
The jQTouch is efficient and flexible. However, the framework has issues with performance.
There are delays when responding to tap events and also page transitions are sometimes missing or even jumpy. This limits its functionality to an extent.
Lungo Framework makes use of actual & future features of advanced Web Development. It has various core features. Designing and creating applications for iOS, Blackberry, Android and WebOs. It is designed to secure benefits of the characteristics of present mobile devices. It has ability to detect actions like Swipe, Tap or Double-Tap. It can dispense the application in either mobile stores or in websites. It has ability to device HTML features such as WebSQL, Geolocation, History, etc. It does not require webserver.
Mobile Application Development “Framework” developed by Adobe Systems. This software is one of the excellent options to develop mobile applications! These days most other frameworks use some or most of PhoneGab’s features, components and the framework has become one of the top development tools out there.
What are the Programming Skills & Knowledge required to work on PhoneGap?
* The developer who intends to work on PhoneGap does not require having any expertise of mobile programming language!
* Easy web-development languages like CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) and JScript (Java Script)!
What are the Operating System (OS) compatible platforms to produce apps with PhoneGap?
* All the established OS platforms are covered by PhoneGap – Android, Windows Mobile OS, BlackBerry, iOS etc.
What are the advantages of PhoneGap?
* All those programmers, who are interested in making their website available on app, may be online or offline can absolutely take the advantage of PhoneGap!
* This framework helps the developers to develop their own unique apps by using normal API’S (Application Programming Interface) especially for most of the Mobile OS!
* PhoneGap is available free (and is open-source)
* Once the app is developed in PhoneGap – it has very high device portability!
* Not only PhoneGap permits its developers to upload all the data statistics on their website but also transforms it to different types of App files!